Amanda's Biography :
I am dedicated to providing world-class service and market-leading expertise to my clients. I am passionate about making each one feel special, important, heard and understood. Fanatical integrity, complete transparency, absolute accountability and faithful service are the core values upon which my business is built. I pride myself on clear and frequent communication and being available when my clients need me. I work tirelessly to educate my clients and provide innovative ways to help meet their real estate goals. It is my sincere desire to become, not just a trusted REALTOR, but a true life-long friend.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE:
I am a 10 year Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Veteran. I have also launched two successful businesses, and I have practiced Real Estate in both Kentucky and Washington. I believe those experiences have given me a unique set of skills that will help me perform as your REALTOR:
- I am calm, focused and work well under pressure - The rock when you're stressed
- I am a problem solver - Key trait when facilitating issues for opposing sides
- I know the importance of following procedure - Imperative for real estate contracts
- I pay attention to detail - Small things, when overlooked, can create big problems
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
- I will never ignore you - I respond to calls, texts and emails ASAP
- I will always be honest with you - Even if it hurts a little!
- I will always give you my undivided attention - No outside calls or texts when I'm with you
- I will provide invaluable resources to make your real estate transaction successful
- I will truly listen to your wants and needs and do my very best to Make Your Realty Dreams a Reality!